What is xxx ?
It is effective in large-scale management.
It can be used not only for Linux but also for Windows servers.
- Configuration management tool. (A tool for managing the server of the entire system, large or small)
- An open source Python tool developed by Red Hat.
- It works on Linux such as CentOS.
- Agentless (It is not necessary to install software etc. on the client that is operated)
- Idempotency (because it should be, no matter how many times you execute it, you get the same result)
- Set to a file called Playbook (YAML format).
Ansible is an open-source software provisioning, configuration management, and application-deployment tool. It runs on many Unix-like systems, and can configure both Unix-like systems as well as Microsoft Windows. It includes its own declarative language to describe system configuration.
Quated from Wikipedia